Firebird Targets Safety
- Firebird Targets are not to be provided to anyone under the age of 18 years
- Do not use the Firebird near dry grass, crops, stubble fields, or trees
- Do not attempt to affix the Firebird Target to a surface by driving a nail, screw, or staple through it.
- Do not attempt to affix the Firebird Target to a surface in any manner except by using the included self-adhesive stickers, or the included striker plate
- Do not ignore safety information as it may result in injury or even death
- Do not use at distances less than 10m (33 ft.)
- Do not burn or incinerate Firebird Targets. Do not store Firebird Targets near an open flame. Do not smoke in the vicinity of Firebird targets.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or modify Firebird Targets in any way
- Do not use Firebird Targets indoors, including a home, barns, garages, sheds, or any other building or construction that has a roof and more than two sides
- Do not shoot more than one Firebird at a time
- Do not use in any manner other than that for which this product has been designed – for the purpose of accurate shooting practice
- Do not eat, or otherwise ingest, any part of a Firebird Target
- Practice gun safety at all times
- Read all safety information on the product package and this website before use.
- Always wear proper eye and hearing protection
- Store Firebird targets as you would ammunition, in a cool, dry area away from flammable materials, or excessive heat
- Ensure a properly maintained fire extinguisher is available when using this product
- Improve your accuracy and enjoy Firebird Targets with friends!