Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Firebird Reactive Targets Ltd.
All material on this Website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright © Firebird Reactive Targets Ltd. Reading, copying or adapting any material implies agreement to these terms and conditions. Users are permitted to view, print and download the material for personal, non-commercial use only but in so doing are not permitted to remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of Firebird Reactive Targets Ltd. All other rights reserved.
By using our website you comply with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions relate to any merchandise that you offer to purchase. We may update our terms and conditions at any time and we will update you of such changes by uploading them on the website. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Limitation of Liability
IMPORTANT: THIS CLAUSE CONTAINS PROVISIONS WHICH RESTRICT THE EXTENT TO WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e. standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
2. Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
4. We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites.
5. All conditions, terms, representations, and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
7. No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
8. Every provision of this clause excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: IN THIS CLAUSE YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US) SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees) sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of this Agreement.
We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of our website but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within the website. The confirmation form is conclusive as to the charges and the description of the service. Although every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy, some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time, and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors as quickly as possible.
Firebird Reactive Targets make efforts to ensure that its publications, advertising and offers on this site fully meet the requirements of English law and foreign laws of any country where it is intended for such content to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country’s law may not be fully complied with, then Firebird Reactive Targets shall be deemed not to be directing such content to that particular country.
While Firebird Reactive Targets makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
We aim to provide you with excellent customer service and we are always here to help. To contact, call our US number 844-544-4832. Alternatively, contact us via email: email@example.com.